Powder Metallurgy is a recognized green technology. NAPOSINT technology are environmental friendly and save natural resources through recycling.
What Makes PM Green ?
- • Raw materials sourced from recycled metals and scrap
- • 100% recyclable scrap and parts
- • Energy efficient production for a smaller carbon footprint
- • Minimal machining to reduce waste
- • Higher-strength components to extend product life
- • All manufacturing processes are energy-efficient, yield low emissions and conserve raw materials.
Since 2007 the NAPOSINT’s Environmental Management System is certified according to EN ISO 14001:2004. It is the aim of our company to reduce where possible the impact our activities may have on the environment.
The primary objectives of NAPOSINT’s Environmental policy are:
- • To comply with all applicable environmental legislation.
- • To monitor all new and revisions to existing legislation.
- • To continuously strive to improve our environmental performance.
NAPOSINT will achieve these objectives by adhering to the following commitments:
- • To assign responsibilities throughout the site.
- • To maintain a formalized Environmental Management System.
- • To set objectives and targets to prevent pollution, and manage our environmental impacts.
- • To provide relevant training for all employees.
- • To integrate environmental performance considerations into decision making at all levels.
- • To consider the environmental impacts associated with products throughout their life cycle.
NAPOSINT Components encourages all of its customers and suppliers to be environmentally responsible.
View our Quality Certificate